Front end developer
Full Time position
Note: at the moment we are considering both senior and junior positions
- Marketforce is part of the world’s most creative advertising network, BBDO
- Creativity is the very DNA of our company
- Work in a collaborative and contemporary agency environment
- Flexible working hours
- Active Social Club, get to know your new co-workers better at one of our many social events
Marketforce is Western Australia’s representative in the world’s most creative advertising network, BBDO Worldwide. We understand and believe that creativity is always the answer. Of course, we aren’t talking about creativity solving exclusively marketing problems but rather ambitiously each and every problem. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented frontend developer to join our expanding team. We take a holistic approach to technology projects, looking at the bigger picture before focusing on the detail. Humans front and centre, we are a creatively lead technology team that helps drive transformational change, consumer engagement and better user experiences. We are a collective of specialist creative and technology experts that leverage our extensive background to help make better design decisions that enable platform capability
You’ll work on iconic WA brands in a high energy, contemporary agency environment with art directors, designers, content creators, strategists, media all in one place, creating brilliantly creative work that solves client problems.
- Implementation of digital campaign deliverables. This includes Jamstack Website and React/Node Web Applications.
- Participate in bringing creative excellence with collaboration across the agency.
- Working as part of a team and managing your productivity, quality of work and efficiency to complete projects from setup to deployment.
- We lean heavily on Next.js, WordPress, GraphQL, Styled Components, Vercel, WP Engine and AWS. We can train you up in these areas, but previous experience is a plus.
- Versed in using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe XD.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, copywriters and art directors.
- Results driven with a focus on attention to detail.
- Personal organisation including management of tasks and deadlines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and confidence to ask the team for help when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
Salary based on experience.
If this sounds like the next step in your career and you feel you have the required skills to succeed, please see the job posting on LinkedIn, or use the below form to reach out to us.